See more of Asia from just $96 each way with the latest AirAsia sale
Travel to all corners of Asia for a steal on the best low-cost airline in the world.
Low-cost carrier AirAsia is at it again, this time with its latest BIG Sale, featuring some of your favourite destinations from just $96 one-way.
To celebrate the milestone of 600 million guests flown, AirAsia is offering 6 million promotional seats. Its BIG members got first pickings on 22 September but the sale rolled out to the general public at midnight today 23 September.
Even if you don't need to be a member though, you can still sign up for free for first dibs at the next sale.
Highlights include one-way fares from Perth to Lombok or Bali from $96 and to Kuala Lumpur from $116.
Along the east coast, you can fly to Kuala Lumpur from the Gold Coast or Melbourne Avalon from $146, or from Sydney for $156 one-way.
Brisbanites won't miss out either as AirAsia's newest Australian route is also on sale. Brisbane to Bangkok starts from just $166.
These are all one-way fares, which helps your trip be flexible enough to fly into one destination and out of another.
You can also score 16% off when making seat selection during the initial booking stage, up to 40% off selected hotel bookings and up to 60% off holiday packages. BIG members can earn an additional 600 points when booking activities during the sale period.
Travel is for select dates between 10 February and 15 December 2020 so you'll have the opportunity to escape the wintery cold next year and the chance to explore a brand new Asian destination.
The sale ends on 26 September 2019 and we're sure you know that the hottest seats always sell out quickly.
Make sure one of them is yours. Head over to Skyscanner to find the cheapest fares before it's too late.
How good are these AirAsia fares?
- Price: Great. $96 is as cheap as we've seen for the airline. The previous low was the last BIG sale with a starting fare of $99.
- Airline: Great. AirAsia is known as the world's best low-cost carrier, taking the crown 11 years in a row. If you want to fly budget, these are the guys to go with.
- Frequent flyer points: BIG members can earn points on flights.
- Travel time: Good. Some routes are direct but many will include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur which can usually be kept short.
- Weather: Great. While Asia's weather is highly variable, you've got almost a full year of dates to work with. Have a look at our Best Time guide to pick the optimal months to travel.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do