See Ireland in all its glory from $999 return with this Qatar sale
The taste of Guinness, the sounds of the Celtic ballads and the seemingly endless sights of stunning greenery, a trip to the Emerald Isle is never boring. Don't just take our word for it, though! With these Qatar flights starting from $999, you can get out to Ireland and explore it for yourself.
Flights to Dublin taking off from Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide are the cheapest, starting from $999 return. Not too far behind are Sydney from $1,049 and Brisbane from $1,099 return.
The catch? These fares are for very restricted dates covering travel between 1 February and 27 March 2020.
If you're willing to fork out a little bit more you can travel between 20 January and 27 March 2020 or 22 April and 22 May 2020.
Prices for these extended dates include: Perth from $1,069, Adelaide from $1,089, Melbourne from $1,097, Sydney from $1,112 and Brisbane from $1,156.
These fares aren't part of any particular sale so don't think about it too long. Punch in your preferred dates and make your bookings through the official Qatar Airways website before they're gone for good.
How good are these Qatar fares?
- Price: Great. The latest Qatar sale to Dublin started from $1,029 return so you're saving from $30 on the cheapest routes. Amazingly, the last time we can remember seeing prices this low was almost two years ago, making this a great deal in our eyes.
- Airline: Great. Qatar is a 5-star, full-service airline and was recently crowned the Best Airline in the World by Skytrax. It's tough to beat the best.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Good. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can expect to earn points thanks to Qatar being a partner of the oneworld Alliance.
- Travel time: Great. All flights include a layover in Doha, Qatar, one of the best cities for an extended stopover.
- Weather: Good. While there are no peak European summer dates included, savvy travellers can take advantage of the less busy shoulder season between March and May.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- How you can be Emily in Paris Down Under
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge