See Hong Kong and Jordan for under $1,000 return from Australia
Spend one week in Hong Kong and one week in Jordan for cheap.
If you're the kind of person who loves packing their holidays full of adventure and destinations then multi-stop holidays are the way to go.
One of the cheapest multi-stops you can take at the moment is from Perth through Hong Kong to Jordan and back to Australia. Flights along the route start from $919 return and are on a combination of Cathay Pacific and Royal Brunei flights.
Sample dates that you can opt for include departing Perth for Hong Kong on 14 May, Hong Kong for Amman, Jordan on 21 May and return from Amman to Perth on 28 May, giving you one week to spend in each destination before heading home.
Other sample dates on this exact route are:
- Apr 23 to Apr 30 to May 7 2017
- May 21 to May 28 to June 4 2017
- June 25 to June 27 to July 4 2017
- July 2 to July 9 to July 16 2017
- July 23 to July 25 to August 1 2017
We discovered these deals through Fly4Free. They can be booked through Expedia here. To access these prices, opt for a multiple destinations flight and nominate the destinations and dates mentioned above.
These fares are not part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
- Sydney Opera House announces daily Vivid-style shows
- Last call: Top EOFY flight, hotel, cruise, tour and other discounts
- Route Finder: Seoul-Hong Kong, London-Buenos Aires, Shenzhen-Hanoi and more
- Why are Australians so keen on “bleisure” travel?
- Cheap Flights of the Week: UK, Australia, Philippines