Use these coupon codes to save money at the checkout of leading US department store chain: Sears.
Sears is an American department store that has a number of different retailers and services under its name. These include: Kmart, Sears Home Improvement, Sears Optical, and more. Sears has a large online sales presence, ships internationally and, naturally, caters to Australian customers.
Sears coupon codes and deals
What can I buy from Sears?
- Sears Outlet: Shop for Sears products at dramatically lower prices at the Sears web outlet for seconds, last items and limited-time sales. Expect savings of 20%–60% off retail prices for electronics, tools, and more.
- Sears Optical:The Sears Optical section is a comprehensive and professional collection of the top brands in eyewear for prescription and non-prescription lenses.You can schedule an eye exam online, and financing is available.
- Sears Kardashian Kollection: Shop the exclusive women’s clothing range designed by infamous style icons and socialites: Kim and the Kardashian clan.
- You can track your order online on the Sears Webshop.
- You can sign up to receive promotions and exclusive deals straight to your inbox.
- Shipping to Australia costs a flat $25 for orders of $150 or more. This offer only applies to standard shipping. Express shipping will cost extra.
- Australian online customers can shop in Australian dollars so there is no need to calculate the exchange rate as you browse.
- All items are shipped from the US, which takes longer and is usually more expensive than local shipping.
Where can I view the current Sears Catalogue?
The Sears online catalogues are an easy way to keep abreast of what’s available. View them here.
What if I find a lower price after I complete my order? | Sears Price Match Guarantee
Sears will match any price you find online as long as the items are exactly the same and currently available for sale and delivery (excludes international delivery costs). You can find the price match form online. Just fill it in and be sure to include all of the details of the product (including the order number). Sears will not price match Internet-only sellers or third party sellers.
How does Sears shipping and delivery work?
Due to the varied nature of the Sears product range, the shipping costs will be calculated during checkout and will be determined by weight and size. Many orders to Australia will be capped at $25 (orders over $150), unless the item is especially bulky or difficult to ship. Delivery times can range between 4–20 business days depending on your location and the item size. All orders are trackable online.
What forms of payment does Sears accept?
- American Express
- Sears Credit card
- Sears Gift Card
How do I return items or cancel my Sears order?
Due to fast dispatch times, there is only a small window after you place your order in which you will be able to cancel it. Orders that have already been sent to the Sears warehouse for packing and shipping cannot be cancelled.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery. To return an item you will need to contact Sears’ customer service for an RMA (return merchandise authorisation). Sears will also send you a postage paid slip for DHL.