Lock in a competitive rate without sacrificing flexibility.
The SCU Standard Fixed Rate Home Loan features a sharp fixed rate along with features such as a split facility, a redraw account and the ability to make extra repayments.
The loan is available to owner-occupiers.
|Product Name||SCU Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$25,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- No ongoing monthly or annual fees
- High maximum LVR
- A $180 discharge fee applies
- An establishment fee of $695 applies
What are the features and benefits of the SCU Standard Fixed Rate Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. This loan has a minimum loan amount of $25,000 and a maximum loan amount of $5,000,000. It's available to borrowers purchasing a home to live in.
- Loan-to-value ratio. The SCU Standard Fixed Rate Home Loan has a maximum LVR of 95%, but be aware that borrowing more than 80% means you'll need to pay for lenders mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Flexible repayments. You can make your repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Unlike many fixed rate home loans, the SCU Standard Fixed Rate Home Loan allows additional repayments.
- Redraw facility. You can withdraw any additional repayments you've made using the loan's redraw facility. There's a minimum redraw amount of $100 and a redraw fee of $20.
- Split facility. You can split the SCU Standard Fixed Rate Home Loan into fixed and variable rate portions.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $695. This one-off fee covers the cost of processing your application.
- Discharge fee: 300. This fee is charged when you close your home loan account, either by repaying or refinancing your loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you're interested in the SCU Standard Fixed Rate Home Loan, you can click the link below. You'll be redirected to SCU's website where you'll be walked through the application process.