Sydney Mutual Bank New Car Loan Rate
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 6.45% (variable)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
If you're looking for a way to finance a new vehicle purchase, you might want to consider this fixed rate option from Sydney Mutual Bank. You'll keep your ongoing costs down with no account-keeping fees and a competitive fixed rate, plus you can finance a new car purchase up to $80,000. Sydney Mutual Bank is a credit union that directs all profits back into making their products and services better and more affordable, and this includes their New Car Loan (Fixed). Find out more of the benefits and submit your application below.
No application fee
Ability to borrow up to 100% of the value
Extra repayments with no penalty
$20 per redraw
|Product Name||Sydney Mutual Bank Variable New Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.45%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||6.66%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$80,000|
Things to know about the New Car Loan
This loan is designed for the financing of new vehicles – as is implied by the name – but you can finance new vehicles up to two years old. You won't pay anything to apply for this loan and you're able to finance 100% of the purchase price of the vehicle, which can be a maximum of $80,000. You'll have up to 7 years to repay your loan and be repaying it at a competitive rate of 6.45% p.a.. There's also a redraw facility available, giving you the flexibility you need with your additional repayments.
What features and benefits are on offer?
- How much you can borrow. You're able to finance 100% of the vehicle's cost, which can be between $10,000 and $80,000.
- What kind of car you can borrow. The vehicle needs to be new or near new, as cars over two years old are ineligible for this loan.
- Competitive rate. A rate of 6.45% p.a. will apply to your loan.
- Flexibility with your car search. You can secure the loan before you find your car, and this way you'll have the confidence to negotiate knowing how much you have to spend. You can also take advantage of Sydney Mutual Bank's complimentary car search service.
- Car insurance available. You have the option to take on insurance through their partner, Allianz. This way all your car payments are kept in one place. Comprehensive, third-party, and CTP insurance are available.
- Loan term and repayments. You'll have a loan period up to 7 years, giving you plenty of time to repay what you owe. Weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments are available.
- Early repayment available. If you're able to, you can repay your loan early without worrying about penalty.
- Redraw facility. A convenient redraw facility is available with this loan. You have to redraw a minimum of $20 per redraw.
The costs that come with the New Car Loan
This is a low-cost loan, but it still helps to see a breakdown for the fees and charges that apply. Here's what you need to know:
- $150 application fee
- $0 monthly fees
- 6.45% p.a. Variable interest rate
How you can apply
If you're ready to apply for this loan, just click 'Go to Site' to get your application started. You can also apply by calling Sydney Mutual Bank directly. Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria before doing so:
- You are over the age of 18
- You have sufficient income to repay the loan
- You have good credit history
- You are an Australian resident
- You're looking to finance a new car up to two years old
- The car you're buying is between $10,000 and $80,000
You'll also need some details on hand to fill out your application:
- Personal details like your name, address and residential status
- Employment details such as your employer's name, phone number and the status of your employment
- Details of your income, assets and liabilities.
Remember to always compare car loan options thoroughly before submitting an application in order to find the best possible financial solution for your circumstances.
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked