Score up to 40% off with this Royal Caribbean sale
Set sail from just $92 per day around Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific.
Wave goodbye to those folks stuck on land and take to the sea, with a boatload of discounts on Royal Caribbean cruises.
There are four different sailings on sale starting with the 11-night South Pacific cruise from Sydney onboard the Explorer of the Seas. Pay from $1,099 per person twin-share with stops at Lifou Island, Isle of Pines, Vila, Mystery Island and Noumea.
Here’s what else you can find in the sale:
- 9-night Noumea and Mystery Island cruise from $1,149 per person. Enjoy two full days in New Caledonia and a stop on Mystery Island aboard the Ovation of the Seas.
- 11-night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Explorer of the Seas. Visit Noumea, Isle of Pines, Vila, Mystery Island, Lifou Island from $1,179.
- 14 nights exploring New Zealand from $2,245. Spend time at Bay of Islands, Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Dunedin, New Zealand, Dusky Sound, Doubtful Sound and Milford Sound.
Departures are available throughout November but to get these savings you’ll have to book by 18 July 2018.
You can see the full details of the sale and make bookings through Flight Centre here.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open