Score up to 40% off sailings around Europe or Alaska with Princess Cruises
Kick back, relax and enjoy the ocean views.
Let the love linger just a little bit longer with Princess Cruises Love Boat sale. You can save up to 40% off launch fares when you book from a selection of 2019 cruises.
The biggest saving we found is for the 16-night voyage on the Diamond Princess from Tokyo for $2,170 per person. This massive sailing has you hitting spots around Japan, Taiwan and even Russia with a sprinkling of sea days to help you recover.
If you've always dreamed of an Alaskan cruise then this is your chance. One suggestion is the 8-day cruise with the Star Princess from Seattle for $889. Stops include Tracy Arm Fjord, Juneau and Victoria in Canada.
For something a bit closer to home check out the 8-night South Pacific cruise from Sydney starting from $1,100. You'll stop in Noumea, Mystery Island and Isle of Pines before heading back to Sydney.
No need to take any time off with a well-timed mini cruise like the 2-night journey from Sydney to Melbourne from $350. Spend your time really enjoying life on board with four pools, spa, theatre, casino and nightclub on the Golden Princess.
See what else you can find and make your bookings through CruiseAway here.
You'll have to be quick though, as this Princess Cruises sale is only available until 21 February unless sold out prior.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?