Score up to 40% off Royal Caribbean cruises
Set sail from Sydney for as low as $375 per person.
If you've had a South Pacific, New Zealand or Australia cruise in your sights for your next vacation, then now's the time to seal the deal. CruiseAway is having a massive sale on Royal Caribbean cruises and you can save up to 40%.
There are 100+ sailings on offer starting with the Iconic Journey from Sydney onboard the Voyageur of the Seas. Pay from $375 per person for a twin-share two-night sneaky getaway on the ocean.
Here are some other sale highlights:
- 12-night South Pacific Trip With Royal Caribbean from $1,648 per person. Enjoy a mammoth 12 nights out at sea visiting Noumea, Mare, Port Vila, Isle of Pines and Lifou, departing Sydney.
- 21-night fly and cruise package to Hawaii. Cruise from Sydney to Hawaii then take a shortcut on a flight from $3,999 per person.
Departures are all from Sydney and are available from January 2019 until April 2020, but to get these savings, you’ll have to book by 31 October 2018.
You can see the full details of the sale and make bookings through CruiseAway.
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021