Score up to 40% off AirAsia’s network with fares from $100 one way
See more of Asia on the cheap with some of the cheapest fares this year.
The latest AirAsia Super Sale has dropped bringing with it discounted flights from around Australia to destinations in Asia and New Zealand.
We're talking up to 40% off the budget airline's entire network of destinations including Phuket, Bali, Penang, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Chiang Mai and Vientiane.
Sample fares we've found include Perth to Lombok from $100 each way, Perth to Kuala Lumpur from $120 each way, Sydney to the Maldives from $273 each way and Melbourne to Phuket from $180 each way.
Even better, if you're keen to treat yourself a little, you can also splurge for a premium flatbed and get up to 20% off.
Eligible travel dates are from 1 October 2019 until 2 June 2020, and with so much choice, you might be keen to book more than one holiday.
You'll have to be quick, though, you've only got until 28 April to snap up this deal.
Find your flight now through Skyscanner before seats run out.
How good are these AirAsia fares?
- Price: Great. The numbers don't lie, and these are some of the cheapest fares we've seen from AirAsia. In fact, on the Perth to Bali route, you're paying just $2 more each way than AirAsia's popular Mega Sale.
- Airline: Great. AirAsia has been crowned the Best Low-Cost Carrier in the World ten times in a row at the Skytrax Awards. If you're looking for a bargain but still want the best, these are the guys to go with.
- Frequent Flyer Points: AirAsia BIG Members can earn points on select travel.
- Travel time: Good. Flights will include a layover in Kuala Lumpur, which is one of the best airports to break up a flight with.
- Weather: Good. You've got six months' worth of travel dates to choose from, so you're sure to find a few days that will fit into your schedule with favourable weather. We love Bali between April and June for sunny, dry weather and fewer crowds while Malaysia's west coast is best from November to March. Before committing, consult our Best Time to Visit guides.