Score up to $35 off your next trip with BudgetAir’s Valentine’s Day sale
Love is in the air with this short and sweet 72-hour flight sale.
BudgetAir loves any excuse to host a sale and right now there's no better excuse than Valentine's Day.
Landing on 14 February, it's a day when couples tend to show their love and appreciation for one another with experiences and gifts, and travel is always a good idea for a gift.
Now, you can take them away for a steal with $35 off international flights and $15 off domestic flights. Which you can put to an extra gift, obviously.
To score these discounts you'll have to input these codes at the check-out – but other than that you're good to book and go.
Speaking of going, these flights aren't limited to any dates or routes (woohoo!) but the sale is only available until 9:59am on 10 February, so you'd better get a move on.
With this sale, you can score Sydney to Melbourne flights for $114 return on 27 March - 4 April (down from $129), Perth to Bali from $332 return on 5-16 May and Sydney to Los Angeles from $782 return from 18 June to 1 July 2019.
These are just a few hot fares currently on sale through Budget Air. Check out the lot on BudgetAir here, input the codes and see how cheap your next holiday can get. Whether it's solo, your significant other, friend or family, because who says only couples can benefit from this sale?
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?