Score up to 30% off Princess Cruises sailings
Plus your 3rd and 4th guests can cruise from just $99.
Wave goodbye to home and take the whole crew on vacation with up to 30% off on your next trip with Princess Cruises and pay just $99 for your third and fourth guest.
The best savings we found is for the 7-night Queensland Cruise from $999 per person twin share. In just one week sail around the Great Barrier Reef and visit Airlie Beach, Cairns, Port Douglas and Willis Island before returning to Brisbane.
If you're keen for a bit more variety then check out the 8-day Tasmania cruise from $999. Departing from Sydney you'll get to explore Hobart, Port Arthur and Burnie in Tasmania, followed by a day in Melbourne.
For seasoned cruisers who want to stretch out their sea legs, the 10-day Queensland cruise from $1,499 gives you a good combination of beach time, city exploring and relaxing sea days.
See what else you can find and make your bookings through Flight Centre here.
This Princess Cruises sale is available until 26 July unless sold out prior.
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021