Score up to 30% off Princess Cruises sailings
Plus your 3rd and 4th guests can cruise from just $99.
Wave goodbye to home and take the whole crew on vacation with up to 30% off on your next trip with Princess Cruises and pay just $99 for your third and fourth guest.
The best savings we found is for the 7-night Queensland Cruise from $999 per person twin share. In just one week sail around the Great Barrier Reef and visit Airlie Beach, Cairns, Port Douglas and Willis Island before returning to Brisbane.
If you're keen for a bit more variety then check out the 8-day Tasmania cruise from $999. Departing from Sydney you'll get to explore Hobart, Port Arthur and Burnie in Tasmania, followed by a day in Melbourne.
For seasoned cruisers who want to stretch out their sea legs, the 10-day Queensland cruise from $1,499 gives you a good combination of beach time, city exploring and relaxing sea days.
See what else you can find and make your bookings through Flight Centre here.
This Princess Cruises sale is available until 26 July unless sold out prior.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open