Score Singapore flights on Scoot from $125
Cheap and fast flights are departing from all across Australia.
Fares take off from $125 each way, or $250 return, and are cheapest for those flying out of Perth.
From other cities, fares from the Gold Coast start from $149 and from Sydney or Melbourne from $159. These are one-way prices with return fares costing double.
Doing a quick sweep through the Skyscanner comparison engine, these are the fastest and cheapest flights around, taking just over five hours between Perth and Singapore and serving up the potential for a quick weekend away.
Eligible travel runs from 20 July to 15 November 2018 but excludes school holiday dates.
The sale ends midnight 12 June, unless seats sell out prior. You can find all the best flights and prices through Flight Finder.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Cheap. According to Skyscanner, these are the cheapest fares to Singapore around. The only cheaper flight we've seen lately was last year when Jetstar dropped $175 return fares into our laps.
- Travel time: Fast. All flights are direct, making them the fastest fares from Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
- Airline: Budget. Scoot is the budget carrier of Singapore Airlines. It operates a modern fleet but checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment cost extra.
- Travel dates/weather: The best time to visit Singapore is June to August. Since this is the dry season, you're sitting pretty with flights available during these dates. However, try to avoid travelling from August to October as this is when the Singapore haze begins.
Flights to Singapore on sale with Scoot:
|From||To||Travel dates||One way fare||Browse and book|
|Perth||Singapore||20 July and 15 November 2018||$125||Compare your flights with Flight Finder|
|Gold Coast||Singapore||20 July and 15 November 2018||$149||Compare your flights with Flight Finder|
|Sydney||Singapore||20 July and 15 November 2018||$159||Compare your flights with Flight Finder|
|Melbourne||Singapore||20 July and 15 November 2018||$159||Compare your flights with Flight Finder|
Stephanie is the travel editor at finder.com.au and has been writing travel and lifestyle content for publications in Australia and the UK for over a decade. She'll also never say no to spending a weekend in another country if the stars align with cheap and direct flights like this.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals