Score Singapore Airlines flights to Japan from $687 over the cherry blossom season
At these prices, you really can afford to fly 5-star.
If you haven't had a chance to fly with Singapore Airlines yet then you're in luck. The stars have aligned and not only have we found discounted flights to Japan with one of the world's best airlines, but they're during the cherry blossom season.
Yes, you read that right. You can fly from 5 Aussie cities to Tokyo from $687 return from February to April 2020. You'll likely catch the start of the cherry blossom season and possibly the peak bloom if you're lucky.
Unsurprisingly the cheapest legs take off from Perth and fly into Tokyo from $687 return. You can also find discounted fares from Melbourne from $693, Sydney from $696, Adelaide from $697 and Cairns from $705.
As a bonus, if you're in Brisbane and looking for a last-minute escape to Japan, there are also flights to Osaka starting as low as $589 return for July and August dates.
We found these flights on sale through I Want That Flight. Check out all the dates and routes on offer below and grab your ticket before it's too late.
These flights aren't part of any particular sale and are only available until sold out.
How good are these Singapore Airlines fares?
- Price: Great. Compared to a recent Singapore Airlines sale, you're saving at least $83 on the Sydney route alone and that's off already cheap fares.
- Airline: Great. Singapore Airlines is not only a 5-star, full-service carrier but has also been crowned the best airline in the world by TripAdvisor. That's tough to beat.
- Frequent Flyer Points: KrisFlyer members can earn points on these sale fares and Virgin Velocity members may also be able to earn points.
- Travel time: Great. Flights include a stopover in Singapore, which is one of our favourite airports for a layover. You can spend your time enjoying the airport's features or plan a longer break and take one of the free city tours on offer.
- Weather: Great. Dates don't just cover the cherry blossom season but also some of the best months to visit Tokyo weather-wise.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?