Score room upgrades and lobster dinners with this Carnival Cruises sale
Get luxurious this Christmas.
Carnival Cruises is spoiling you silly for the silly season with a plethora of extras when you book your next cruise on one of its fine ships.
You'll have to book between now and 4 December 2017 to reap the benefits, though you have a choice of sailings throughout Australia and the South Pacific which you can take between 22 November 2017 and 31 December 2019.
Catch this sale and you'll also catch the following:
- Reduced deposits: Pay just $100 per cabin to secure your booking, saving you up to $400.
- Free upgrade: Available for interior and balcony cabins on select sailings. You'll be upgraded to the best available cabin in your category. That is, interior to interior or balcony to balcony.
- Lobster dinner for two: Nab one free meal for two from the Nouveau Selections menu, including lobster tail or premium beef and lamb options.
Book your trip through CruisesAway and you can also score discounts on your sailings of up to 48% off.
Sample cruises in this deal include:
- 4 night Melbourne-Hobart getaway from $450: Sail from Melbourne to Hobart return on Carnival Legend, priced at 48% off.
- 12 night South Pacific cruise from $1,000: Sail from Sydney through Noumea, Mystery Island, Suva, Port Denerau and Isle of Pines on the Carnival Spirit, priced at 46% off.
- 10 night Sydney-Queensland cruise from $1,150: Sail from Sydney to Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Port Douglas and Willis Island, priced at 35% off.
For a full list of sailings and to grab a free quote, visit CruiseAway.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do