Score full-service flights to China from $483 return
Take your pick of three cities around China on the cheap.
From the Forbidden City and Great Wall in Beijing to the modern skyscrapers in Shanghai, China is full of incredible things to see and do and Flight Centre has a deal that makes getting there a whole lot more affordable.
The best prices we found is for flights to Beijing or Shanghai from $483 return with China Southern Airlines, though, you can also find discounted fares to Guangzhou from $782.
The lowest price is for travel from Adelaide to Shanghai for $483. The next best fare comes off the Sydney to Shanghai or Beijing routes for $499 return.
From there, Perth to Beijing flights start from $519 return and Melbourne to Shanghai journeys from $574 return.
Travel is for select dates between August and June 2019 depending on the route and you can take a look at the available dates below.
Flights are on sale until 16 August and can be booked now through Flight Centre.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Okay. We've seen flights drop as low as $336 with other full-service airlines and sale fares typically start in the low $400s.
- Airline: Good. China Southern Airlines is a full service so your bags and in-flight meals are included in the fare.
- Travel time: Okay. Some flights do include overnight layovers of 7+ hours so you’ll have to plan to stay the night.
- Weather: Great. Most dates fall right smack in the best months to visit China so you can make the most of sightseeing without all the crowds.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know