Score free FIFA Club World Cup tickets and a stopover in Qatar
Qatar Airways is putting out all the stops with its latest airfare deal.
Whether you're a footy fan or just keen to experience all the excitement of a city gone mad with football fever, we've got an offer that'll be tough to refuse.
For a limited time, you can book a flight to Doha in December and you'll receive complimentary match tickets to the FIFA Club World Cup in Qatar.
Even better, you can combine this offer with a Qatar stopover so you'll be able to fly to your choice of European hotspot and include a stay in Doha for up to 4 nights in a 4- or 5-star hotel from as little as US$23.
Already booked your flights? You can actually add a stopover in Qatar to your journey and still be able to score complimentary match tickets.
The tournament is set to feature six continental club champions from around the world including reigning European Champions Liverpool FC and Qatar Stars League champions Al Sadd Club. The Club World Cup action will start on 11 December, culminating in the final on 21 December.
To nab this deal, your flight out must be from 6–21 December 2019 and the return from 12–30 December 2019.
You'll have to act fast, though, as you've only got until 8 November 2019 to make your move.
Head over to Qatar Airways online to book your flight or organise a stopover.
- The three-step plan to reopen Australia: What you can and can’t do
- Airlines, cruises and tours waive change and cancellation fees due to coronavirus [Updated]
- Australians advised not to travel: What to know [Updated]
- Travelling during coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know [Updated]
- What to know if your travels are affected by the domestic travel ban