Score free balcony upgrades and up to $200 OBC with Royal Caribbean
Save big these holidays with this Easter flash sale.
Take to the seas with this Easter flash sale and score up to 22% off your next holiday. Royal Caribbean has pulled out the big guns with cruises from $1,301 per person, and they even sweetened the deal with a boatload of bonuses.
We're talking cruises to New Zealand, South Pacific and around Australia with extras like a free balcony upgrade and up to $200 on-board credit (OBC).
If you book a cruise before the sale ends on 23 April, you'll be eligible to get the following:
- Up to $200 OBC per stateroom
- 50% off second guests
- 25% to 50% off third and fourth guests
- Free balcony upgrade when booking an ocean-view cabin
On top of that, you've got 16 cruises to choose from with one of the best being this 10-day cruise with the Voyager of the Seas to South Pacific ports in New Caledonia and Vanuatu from $1,331 per person twin share. Save up to 20% and visit Nouméa, Maré and Lifou in New Caledonia and exotic Port Vila in Vanuatu along with 4 sea days to really relax.
For something a bit closer to home, check out the 8-night Queensland cruise from $1,301 . Departing and returning to Sydney, you'll get a good mix of urban ports like Brisbane, with the more beachy destinations of Airlie Beach and Willis Island to balance it out.
Keen to explore New Zealand? We found this 11-night South Pacific cruise on sale departing on 23 November 2019. Spend 12 days onboard the Ovation of the Seas from Sydney from $1,869 per person cruising through New Caledonia and Vanuatu before spending time in Auckland and Bay of Islands.
Departures are available from 4 November 2019 to 11 April 2020, but to get these savings, you've got to book by 5:00pm on 23 April 2019.
You can see the full details of the sale and make bookings through CruiseAway.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals