Score flights to Paris for just $969 return
All that fine French food and wine is now within reach.
Put your passport to good use and take off to Paris for as little as $969 return with these fares available from Flight Centre.
These discounted flights are during Paris’s autumn months, when there are fewer crowds at sites like the Louvre and Eiffel Tower, and the city’s gardens are full of autumn colours.
Here are the prices we were able to find:
- Melbourne to Paris from $969 return
- Sydney to Paris from $983 return
- Perth to Paris from $1,113 return
- Adelaide to Paris from $1,152 return
- Brisbane to Paris from $1,154 return
Flights departing Melbourne and Sydney are available from 7-28 November 2017 with Vietnam Airlines.
Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide flights are available from 1 October 2017 to 25 November 2017 with British Airways.
All flights are full service and include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
These fares aren't part of a larger sale and can sell out at any moment, so we'd recommend booking with Flight Centre as soon as possible.
- Have that white Christmas in Europe from $1,169 return with Qatar
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return