Score double the perks with Celebrity Cruises
Choose from beverage packages, on board credit, unlimited Internet and more.
Get ready to be spoilt on your next cruise with Celebrity Cruises Go Better For Free sale. You can score two free perks of your choice when you book your next cruise departing between June and April 2019.
Perks up for grab are:
- Free classic beverage package for two
- US$150 onboard credit per person
- Unlimited internet package for two
- A further US$150 onboard credit per person
Free perks apply for select sailings in oceanview staterooms or above on of four nights or more.
If you want to go all-out and save even more, when you book a suite you’ll receive all four perks for free and also get a premium beverage package upgrade.
There are 17 cruises included in this offer with destinations in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. Most of them sail out of Sydney, but there are a few that depart from Perth and Auckland.
Sample sailings include the following:
- 9-night South Pacific cruise. Departs Sydney on 20 October and sails to Vanuatu and New Caledonia. Ocean-view rooms start at $2,499 per person.
- 11-night New Zealand holiday cruise. Departs Sydney on 2 December and sails through 10 spots in New Zealand. Ocean-view rooms start at $2,049 per person.
- 10-night Queensland cruise. Departs Sydney on 29 October and sails up to Airlie Beach and hot spots in Tropical North Queensland before returning to Sydney. Ocean-view rooms start at $2,700 per person.
You could also make a second vacation out of it and cruise one-way from Sydney to Hawaii on the 19-night Expedition with the Celebrity Solstice from $5,199 per person. Sail to multiple ports in New Zealand and French Polynesia before hitting Lahaina, Hawaii for a full day and finally disembarking in Honolulu.
Full details on all the available cruises can be found on the CruiseAway's website where you can request a free quote or book your cabin.
This sale ends 7 May unless cabins sell out prior.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open