Score big with flights to Las Vegas from $891 return on Fiji Airways
Hit the strip.
Book now, and fly away to Las Vegas in October-November 2017 for under $900 return.
The starting fare of $891 return is from Brisbane, though Sydney and Melbourne departures are also well priced.
By travelling in October-November you'll dodge the worst tourist crowds and scorching weather as well as land in some exceptionally good prices with Fiji Airways.
Here's what's on offer:
- Brisbane to Las Vegas from $891 return
- Sydney to Las Vegas from $892 return
- Melbourne to Las Vegas from $896 return
- Book: Want that flight? Get it now at I Want That Flight.
How do these prices compare?
You'd pay about $100 more than these with a good price or around $500 more with typical fares, so you have to be pretty lucky to find deals like this. If nothing else, take those savings to the roulette table and see if your luck holds out on the other side of the world.
These are a special deal, but aren't part of any special deal in particular. That means they'll be around until they sell out. But odds are they'll go fast so you might want to get in there.
All flights are full service, travel dates are in October and November and you can lock in your bookings here.
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes