Score $99 international flights in the latest AirAsia sale
With 5 million seats on sale, there's got to be at least one with your name on it.
AirAsia's BIG sale has officially landed giving restless Aussie travellers the chance to jet set to exotic international destinations from just $99.
Exactly 5 million seats have been slashed in price. This includes flights to Lombok from $99, flights to Bali from $109, flights to Kuala Lumpur from $119 and flights to Bangkok from $169.
These are one-way fares, which keeps your trip flexible enough to fly into one location and out of another.
At these prices, you can travel between 1 November 2019 and 8 September 2020. That gives you almost a full year of trips you can organise on the cheap.
Get booking now by hitting up Skyscanner here to search for routes and dates, and to book.
This sale ends 2am on 20 June 2019, unless sold out prior.
How good are these AirAsia sale fares?
- Price: Great. $99 is the cheapest you'll find international fares go on low-cost airlines like AirAsia and Jetstar.
- Airline: Great. AirAsia has been named the best low-cost carrier in the world at the Skytrax Airline Awards for the past 10 years. The only way you could do better is by going full-service.
- Frequent Flyer Points: BIG Members can earn points on flights.
- Travel time: Good. Flights to Bali, Lombok, Kuala Lumpur and some Bangkok routes are direct. All others include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur.
- Weather: Great. You literally have every season of the year to travel in. As most of Asia has only wet and dry seasons, it's best to consult our Best Time guide on when to travel where to ensure you're travelling during the drier, more comfortable months before committing to your journey.
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Argentina, Australia and South East Asia
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Los Angeles, Fiji and South East Asia
- Nab up to 75% off with these hot EOFY travel deals for 2019
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Discounted airfares to European and Asian destinations
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Indonesian islands, European cities and South Africa