Score 6-nights plus flights to Fiji from $768 per person
Bundle up your holiday with Flight Centre to save a bundle.
Week-long packaged holidays to Fiji can often run into the $1,000s. If you play your cards right and search for the right deals, you can often shave hundreds off your holiday bill. Take for example this stellar deal by Flight Centre.
It's offering $499 return flights on Fiji Airways from Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide when you book stays of 6+ nights.
By the numbers, the cheapest 6-night stay you can make with Flight Centre is $269 in a standard bure view garden room at the Tambua Sands. That brings your lowest total down to $768 per person.
This deal and price is available for travel from Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide, with fares from Melbourne coming in at an extra $100.
Travel is available from 8 August 2018 to 28 February 2019, though as expected, school holidays are excluded.
Tambua Sands isn't the only accommodation option at your fingertips, though it is the cheapest. If you'd prefer to upgrade to a swankier stay, you can book a room at the 5-star Warwick from $599 which includes a free lunch, daily breakfast and two free, 30-minute massages.
Ready to relax? Hit up Flight Centre to browse your accommodation and date options and make your booking.
This sale ends 15 July unless seats and rooms sell out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Flight Centre prices these Fiji Airways at $579 return when booked as an airfare only, so you're already looking at savings of $80 per person on flights alone. According to Hotels Finder, a stay in the standard bure view garden at Tambua Sands is priced at $130 per day, totalling $780 for 6-nights. That's a saving of $511.
- Airline: Great. Typically you'll find the cheapest flights coming from low-cost carriers like Jetstar. This round you'll get to fly full-service with Fiji Airways which includes checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. The best time to visit Fiji is October-November which offers dry weather coupled with smaller crowds. November to April is the wet season so try and avoid these dates to capitalise on the best weather.
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021