Scoot sale: Singapore flight prices dropped as low as $216 return
It's a 24 hour sale, but at these prices it might even sell out first.
For one day only, Scoot has cut prices on Singapore return flights, down to $216 at the lowest (from Perth). These are straight up great prices all around, but Sydney and Melbourne are really shining here, with flights going for only $276 return from either, for flight periods in October and November 2017.
- Perth to Singapore - $216 return - flight dates from 25 October to 14 November
- Gold Coast to Singapore - from $256 return (price varies by travel date) - flight dates from 11 October to 7 November
- Melbourne to Singapore - $276 return - flight dates from 13 October to 12 November
- Sydney to Singapore - $276 return - flight dates from 11 October to 28 November
Take a look at any previous Singapore sale to get a sense of just how good these prices are. Flights to Singapore are typically way cheaper from Perth and Darwin than anywhere else, so this deal has you spending around $50 more on flights from Perth compared to one of the cheapest ever deals (still way, way better than usual), but saving about that same amount if you're flying out of Sydney or Melbourne.
It's the same story across practically all Singapore sales. Despite costing a bit more than the flights from Perth, you're looking at the ridiculous value from Sydney or Melbourne, instead of the mere great value offered by the others, even after factoring in any luggage fees.
However, this is a one day only sale. It's going to disappear at midnight or when seats are booked out, whichever comes first.
If Singapore works for you, and October or November works for you, then go to go to I Want That Flight and make a booking right now. You're not going to do any better than these, and they disappear in a few hours.
- Virgin Australia has dropped a flight sale in our laps and fares start from $65
- Fly Qantas from $99 to destinations all across Australia
- Drop everything! Tigerair’s latest return for $1 flight sale is here
- Qantas flights to Asia are selling from $579 return
- Jetstar’s Weekend Fare Frenzy drops fares down to as low as $39
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes