Scoot sale: One day of Phuket flights from $309 return
A good time to buy for a good time to fly.
It's the final day of Scoot's flight sale to Thailand, with Phuket return flights going from $309. There are a range of dates to choose from throughout the remainder of the year, and they're all going for similarly great prices.
With a bit of luck and timing you can wrangle cheaper Thailand flights during the wet season, but most of these sale dates slide in perfectly between the heights of tourist season, and the wetter months, for an ideal blend of value and good times.
The soonest depart in August, while the latest fly in October. It's a budget airline so you might need to add luggage (or travel light), and all flights go through Singapore on the way.
- Perth to Phuket - $309 return
- Gold Coast to Phuket - $368 return
- Melbourne to Phuket - $388 return
- Sydney to Phuket - $388 return
- Bookings: Get these deals at I Want That Flight.
- This Qantas sale has you saying hello to Tasmania from $149
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159