Scoot sale: One day of Phuket flights from $309 return
A good time to buy for a good time to fly.
It's the final day of Scoot's flight sale to Thailand, with Phuket return flights going from $309. There are a range of dates to choose from throughout the remainder of the year, and they're all going for similarly great prices.
With a bit of luck and timing you can wrangle cheaper Thailand flights during the wet season, but most of these sale dates slide in perfectly between the heights of tourist season, and the wetter months, for an ideal blend of value and good times.
The soonest depart in August, while the latest fly in October. It's a budget airline so you might need to add luggage (or travel light), and all flights go through Singapore on the way.
- Perth to Phuket - $309 return
- Gold Coast to Phuket - $368 return
- Melbourne to Phuket - $388 return
- Sydney to Phuket - $388 return
- Bookings: Get these deals at I Want That Flight.
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return