Take off to Asia and Europe on an all-Dreamliner fleet on the cheap with Scoot promo codes and deals.
Based in Singapore and flying an all-Dreamliner fleet, Scoot offers budget flights from Australia to destinations across Asia and to Greece via it's base at Changi Airport.
The carrier is a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines and provides a pay-for-what-you-need service, which can save travellers loads of money on extras including checked baggage, in-flight meals and seat selection.
Latest Scoot promo codes and coupons
Where in Australia does Scoot fly?
- Gold Coast
Bestselling destinations from Scoot
- Hong Kong
Scoot Review | Pros and cons
- Manage your booking online. Enter your reservation number on the Scoot website to make alterations, add extras and manage your booking details.
- Only pay for what you need. If you want to save money on your trip, Scoot offers a no-frills service with the option to add extras as your need them, including checked baggage and in-flight meals.
- ChangeYourFlight service. While tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable you can get some of the value from your cancelled ticket back in the form of Scoot vouchers.
- Earn KrisFlyer miles on Scoot. Singapore Airlines customers can earn KrisFlyer miles on select Scoot flights.
- Luggage is excluded with most fares. You will have to pay extra if you want to check baggage when booking the cheapest available fares.
What to know about Scoot before you book a ticket
What's included in Scoot's fares?
As a budget airline, Scoot keeps its fares low by only including the basics in its cheapest fares. Here's a breakdown of what's included in each of its four fare types.
What’s the Scoot baggage allowance policy?
Scoot doesn't include checked bags in its cheapest fares. One carry-on bag is allowed per passenger. It can weigh up to 7kg, plus an extra 3kg if you are carrying a laptop. ScootBiz customers are allowed to take 15kg on board.
If you book a FlyBag or FlyBagEat fare, one bag with up to 20kg of checked baggage is included in the fare. ScootBiz travellers can bring two pieces of checked luggage with a combined weight of 30kg.
Does Scoot offer in-flight entertainment?
Scoot introduced in-flight entertainment in September 2017 that can you stream on your own device (laptop, mobile phone or tablet). You'll need to download the ScootTV app prior to your flight to access it.
It's currently available for US$11 (SG$15) per flight, or complimentary for ScootBiz travellers.
Is there a Scoot frequent flyer program?
Scoot does not have its own frequent flyer club, but members of Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer club can earn miles on some Scoot flights. Check your member conditions and the flight specifications to make sure your chosen flight is eligible.
How do I make a booking with Scoot?
To make a booking online, search for flights using the booking form and follow the booking process steps. You will need to enter your credit or debit card details to pay for your flights and confirm the reservation.
Where else can I book Scoot flights?
If you have a preferred online travel agency you’d like to book with, you can check to see if they re-sell Scoot flights. Here are a few examples of sites that sell Scoot tickets.
Book a Scoot flight now
I Want That Flight
Book a Scoot flight now
What forms of payment does Scoot accept?
- American Express
What is the Scoot cancellation policy?
As a general policy, all Scoot tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. However, the ChangeYouFlight service allows passengers to receive a partial refund for a cancelled flight in Scoot vouchers.