Save big on your next flight to Asia with these Scoot promo codes.
Scoot is a low-cost airline, which launched in Singapore in 2012. It offers flights between South East Asia, India, China and Australia on an all-Dreamliner fleet.
The carrier is a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines and provides a pay-for-what-you-need service, which can save travellers loads of money on extras including checked baggage, in-flight meals and seat selection.
Scoot promo codes and coupons
|Singapore flights from $218 return||
Deal expires 4 Jul 2017
|Valid for travel between August - November 2017 with Scoot. Sample fare is Perth-Singapore.||
Last verified 27 Jun 2017
|Asia flights from $238 return||
Deal expires 5 Jul 2017
|Valid on select flighth 1 October 2017 - 24 March 2018 with Scoot and AirAsia. Destinations include Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Phuket, Bali, Ho Chi Minh City, Siem Reap, Hanoi and more. Sample fare is for a flight from Perth-Singapore.||
Last verified 26 Jun 2017
How do I use my Scoot promo code?
How do I use my Scoot promo code?
Start by entering your promo code in the search form to find flights with your discount applied.
- Enter your destination, arrival, travel dates, and the number of passengers travelling.
- Enter your code in the box provided and click “Search”.
Where in Australia does Scoot fly?
- Gold Coast
Bestselling destinations from Scoot
- Hong Kong
Full Scoot route map
Scoot Review | Pros and Cons
- Manage your booking online. Enter your reservation number on the Scoot website to make alterations, add extras and manage your booking details.
- Only pay for what you need. If you want to save money on your trip, Scoot offers a no-frills service with the option to add extras as your need them, including checked baggage and in-flight meals.
- ChangeYourFlight service. While tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable you can get some of the value from your cancelled ticket back in the form of Scoot vouchers.
- Earn KrisFlyer miles on Scoot. Singapore Airlines customers can earn KrisFlyer miles on select Scoot flights.
- Luggage is not included with most fares. You will have to pay extra if you want to check baggage when booking the cheapest available fares.
What’s the Scoot baggage allowance policy?
One carry-on bag is allowed per passenger. It can weigh up to 7kg, plus an extra 3kg if you are carrying a laptop. ScootBiz customers are allowed to take 15kg on board.
Scoot does not include checked baggage on all its fares, but you can choose to purchase 20kg of checked luggage in addition to the most economical ‘fly’ fare. ScootBiz fares includes 30kg of checked baggage.
Is there a Scoot frequent flyer program?
Scoot does not have its own frequent flyer club, but members of Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer club can earn miles on some Scoot flights. Check your member conditions and the flight specifications to make sure your chosen flight is eligible.
How do I make a booking with Scoot?
To make a booking online, search for flights using the booking form and follow the booking process steps. You will need to enter your credit or debit card details to pay for your flights and confirm the reservation.
Where else can I book Scoot flights?
If you have a preferred online travel agency you’d like to book with, you can check to see if they re-sell Scoot flights. Here are a few examples of sites that sell Scoot tickets.
What forms of payment does Scoot accept?
- American Express
What is the Scoot cancellation policy?
As a general policy, all Scoot tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. However, the ChangeYouFlight service allows passengers to receive a partial refund for a cancelled flight in Scoot vouchers.