No longer available
The State Custodians bad credit home loans is no longer available for application. Although the bank account cannot be applied for, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. If you would like to compare other State Custodian products , please go through our State Custodian page.
State Custodians Bad Credit Home Loan offers a solution for borrowers with debts and credit impairments. If you've suffered from some bad marks on your credit history, State Custodians may be able to offer a solution.
Details to consider about the State Custodians Bad Credit Home Loan
The State Custodians Bad Credit Home Loan might be a good option for you if you've suffered one of the following life events:
- Have previously been bankrupt or Part 9 or 10 agreement
- Have a poor credit record
- Are employed casually or have a scattered employment history
- Have had a business failure
- Have too many hits on your credit record from applying for too many loans
- Have been rejected from another lender
Bad credit ratings can be as simple as unpaid debts or even situations which harmed your mortgage due to illness, divorce, family problems.
Interest rates and fees on bad credit home loans are determined by the number or defaults and unpaid debts against your name, how overdue your current mortgage is and how much your loan is compared to the value of the property.
To be eligible for a State Custodians Bad Credit Home Loan you must be employed or self-employed with a steady income and own a property, or have at least 10% deposit.
Features of the State Custodians Bad Credit Home Loan
- High borrowing amount to property value
- Eligible for people with unpaid defaults
- Eligible for people with late payment history
- Free redraw
- Up to six free loan splits
- Huge debt consolidation available
- Borrow to pay tax debt
- Free 100% offset account
- Loan increases allowed (fees may apply)
- No ongoing fees
- Max 80% LVR for refinance and debt consolidation
When you submit your details to State Custodians they will discuss your situation. Once you have had your consultation they will inform you of the interest rates and fees.
What documentation is needed to apply?
- Two pay slips and payment summary
- Loans require one month's of transaction history
What are the debts that may be forgiven?
- Defaults less than $2,000
- Defaults listed or paid more than two years ago
- Bankruptcy discharged two or more years ago
- Discharges of Part 9 or 10 debt agreements
How to apply for a State Custodians Bad Credit Home Loan
Once you've completed the contact form on their website, a home loan expert from State Custodians will call you at a time of your choosing.