Keep your kids busy with these activities on the Gold Coast during the upcoming school holiday break.
If you’re staying local these school holidays or will be visiting the Gold Coast and looking for things to do, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s a whole list of ideas to keep the little ones busy during their next school break.
When are school holidays on the Gold Coast?
3 iconic Gold Coast things to do with your kids
- Ride all of the rides at Dreamworld
- Meet Australia’s cuddliest (and not so cuddly) critters at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- See the Gold Coast from above and head up to SkyPoint Observation Deck on the 77th floor of the Q1 Tower
6 ways to keep your kids busy during school holidays in Gold Coast
Free school holidays activities Gold Coast
- Splash around at any of the area’s beaches, like Main Beach, Broadbeach or Burleigh Heads
- Explore the rainforests of the Gold Coast hinterland on a bushwalk
- Cool down at a local park's splash pad
Looking for discounts on activities and attractions in Gold Coast? Check out these coupon codes and discounts.
Show code & visit siteEX****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code