Keep your kids busy with these activities on the Gold Coast during their next school holiday break.
If you’re staying local these school holidays or will be visiting the Gold Coast and looking for things to do, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s a whole list of ideas to keep the little ones busy during their next school break.
When are school holidays on the Gold Coast?
|Term 1 school holidays||24 March until 10 April|
|Term 2 school holidays||25 June until 10 July|
|Term 3 school holidays||17 September until 3 October|
|Term 4 school holidays||10 December until 22 January|
3 iconic Gold Coast things to do with your kids
- Ride all of the rides at Dreamworld
- Meet Australia’s cuddliest (and not so cuddly) critters at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- See the Gold Coast from above and head up to SkyPoint Observation Deck on the 77th floor of the Q1 Tower
6 ways to keep your kids busy during school holidays in Gold Coast
4 school holiday events on the Gold Coast
- Disney Movie Stars Film Festival: Event Cinemas across the Gold Coast and other locations in Southern Queensland will be showing Disney classics new and old like Cinderella, Enchanted and Maleficent. 30 June until 21 August. Various locations.
- Watch the Gold Coast Suns: The Gold Coast’s AFL team will be playing the St Kilda and the Brisbane Lions Giants during the school holidays. Click here to buy tickets. 26 March and 9 April. Metricon Stadium, Nerang-Broadbeach Road, Carrara QLD 4211
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets: Browse through more than 100 market stalls for sweet treats, crafts and more along the foreshore. Wednesdays, Friday and Saturdays from 4pm. The Foreshore, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Once Upon a Time Workshop: Join various workshops at The Arts Centre where you can join theatre and drama games, arts activities and more. 4-5 July. The Arts Centre Gold Coast, 135 Bundall Road, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Free school holidays activities Gold Coast
- Splash around at any of the area’s beaches, like Main Beach, Broadbeach or Burleigh Heads
- Explore the rainforests of the Gold Coast hinterland on a bushwalk
- Cool down at a local park's splash pad
Looking for discounts on activities and attractions in Gold Coast? Check out these coupon codes and discounts.
Show code & visit siteEX****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Save up to 70% on local deals
Shop for dining experiences, attractions and more for up to 70% off.