Here’s how to keep the kids busy over the school holidays in Brisbane.
Much of Queensland breaks for the Easter school holidays for the first two weeks of April. If you have little ones, you’ll want to fill that time with as many activities as possible to entertain them and tire them out. Luckily, there's more than a handful of seasonal activities available to kickstart the holiday. Here are a few that take minutes to book but give hours of fun:
Top school holiday activities to do with your kids in Brisbane
When are the 2017 school holidays in Brisbane?
Best family friendly activities to keep your kids busy during school holidays in Brisbane
These jam-packed, hands-on activities and adventures will capture and amuse them to no end. Your kids might even learn a new skill while they’re at it.
7 free school holiday activities Brisbane
- Splash around at the urban Streets Beach in the South Bank Parklands
- Spend the afternoon browsing the produce and boutique wares at the Carseldine Farmers and Artisan Markets
- Follow along the kilometre-long Aboriginal Art Trail at Mt Coot-tha to see contemporary art works, tree carvings and rock paints
- Explore the nearby D'Aguilar National Park's rainforests and hills
- Stroll around the Brisbane City Botanic Gardens and find the perfect spot for a picnic
- Check out the views of the city from the Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park
- Go to The Corner at the Queensland State Library and check out what children's activities are on
Top coupon codes and discounts for activities and attractions in Brisbane
Show code & visit siteEX****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Feature Image: Queensland Art Gallery Gallery of Modern Art