Make sure your kids don’t get bored these school holidays.
Whether you’re planning on staying at home, to be away on holidays or a few exciting activities for the kids, we’ve got you sorted. With a slew of arts and crafts, games, sports, adventures and even a few freebies thrown in there, find the perfect mix of school holiday activities for their next break.
When are the next school holidays in 2017?
- New South Wales: 1 July until 16 July
- Queensland: 25 June until 9 July
- Victoria: 1 July until 16 July
- Western Australia: 2 July until 17 July
- South Australia: 1 July until 16 July
- ACT: 1 July until 16 July
- Tasmania: 8 July until 25 July
- Northern Territory: 26 June until 21 July
Looking for local adventures to have during these school holidays?
Kids getting cabin fever? Find an exciting local activity to join, like kayaking with seals, jetboating on the Gold Coast, or exploring caves in the Blue Mountains.
9 ways to keep your kids busy at home during school holidays
From arts and crafts to video games, here are a few small things you can get that can fill a big gap in your kid’s holiday break.
6 free school holidays activities
- Have a picnic, a stroll or a bike ride through a local park or botanic gardens
- Splash around at your nearest beach, splash pad or swimming pool
- Check out a local museum or art gallery, many which offer areas for children with interactive displays during the holidays
- Explore nearby bushland and national parks along kid-friendly tracks and spot wildlife
- Check out a local market
- Head to a local library - many offer kid-friendly programming during school holidays, or just find a new book to read or pick up an old classic
Looking for cheap school holidays activities in your local city? Check out our coupon codes and deals:
Show code & visit siteEX****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code