Make sure your kids don’t get bored these school holidays.
Whether you’re planning on staying at home, to be away on holidays or a few exciting activities for the kids, we’ve got you sorted. With a slew of arts and crafts, games, sports, adventures and even a few freebies thrown in there, find the perfect mix of school holiday activities for their next break.
When are the next school holidays in 2016?
15 local adventures to have during these school holidays
Kids getting cabin fever? Find an exciting local activity to join, like kayaking with seals, jetboating on the Gold Coast, or exploring caves in the Blue Mountains.
7 ways to keep your kids busy at home during school holidays
From arts and crafts to video games, here are a few small things you can get that can fill a big gap in your kid’s holiday break.
5 free school holidays activities
- Have a picnic, a stroll or a bike ride through a local park or botanic gardens
- Splash around at your nearest beach or swimming pool
- Check out a local museum or art gallery, many which offer areas for children with interactive displays
- Explore nearby bushland and national parks along kid-friendly tracks and spot wildlife
- Head to a local library - many offer kid-friendly programming during school holidays, or just find a new book to read or pick up an old classic
Looking for cheap school holidays activities in your local city? Check out our coupon codes and deals:
Show code & visit siteEX****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Save up to 70% on local deals
Shop for dining experiences, attractions and more for up to 70% off.