Scenic flights in Perth: A guide to where and when to fly
Check out our suggestions for taking to the air to see Perth from above.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you really want something to brag about on your next Perth break, book a scenic plane flight to see the city from the air.
Several companies run scenic flights in this part of Australia. Flight routes head everywhere from Rottnest Island to The Pinnacles.
Here are a few of the best options out there.
Scenic flights in Perth deals
Where can I take scenic flights in Perth?
- Ozwest Aviation – Perth, Rottnest Island, Margaret River, The Pinnacles, Monkey Mia, Wave Rock
- Royal Aero Club of WA – Perth and Rottnest Island
- Swan River Seaplanes – Margaret River, Rottnest Island, The Pinnacles
- Perth Joy Flights – Perth
Our top picks for scenic flights in Perth you can book now:
Best for price
Perth Scenic Flight – City River and Beaches from Viator
- Spend 30 minutes soaring above Perth for $190
- Get bird’s-eye views of landmarks, Swan River and the beaches
- Guaranteed window seats
Best for value
Aerobatic & Scenic 60 Minute Combination Flight from Adrenaline
- Make yourself comfortable in a Robin 2160 stunt plane
- Loop the loop, barrel roll, and nosedive during an aerobatics session
- Wind down on the scenic section, as you take in views over Perth and the coast
- Spend 60 minutes in the air
Best for experience length
Margaret River Full Day Tour by Seaplane from Viator
- Treat yourself to a seven-hour wine tasting tour
- Fly to Margaret River on a 12-seat turbo prop jet seaplane
- Spend 60 minutes in the air
- Visit two award-winning wineries and enjoy a tasty lunch
Best for flight height
The Pinnacles – Full Day Tour by Seaplane from Viator
- It’s not how high you go, but how low you go that makes this trip special
- Fly low-level along the Swan River to Cervantes
- Take a guided tour of Yanchep Wildlife park when you land
- Tuck into a crayfish lunch at the Lobster Shack
Best for views
Discovery Tour to Monkey Mia and Shell Beach from RedBalloon
- Fly over 750 kilometres of the coast
- Stay in the sky for 2.5 hours
- Soar over The Pinnacles, Geraldton and the gorges at Kalbarri
- Touch down and visit Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort to meet the dolphins
Does your company belong in this list?
Scenic flights in Perth companies compared
|Book with||Price||Flies over||Duration||Extras/inclusions|
|Viator||$190-$795||Perth’s city and beaches, the Pinnacles, Jandakot||30 mins to full day tours||Free onsite parking, coach transfers|
|Adrenaline||$199-399||Jandakot and Mandurah||30-60 mins||N/A|
|RedBalloon||$199-3,200||Perth CBD, Jandakot, Avon Valley, Rottnest Island, The Pinnacles, Geraldton||30-45 minutes flights to 9-hour experiences||Some flights take off in Warbirds|
More guides on Finder
Things to do on Boxing Day in Perth
Here are the top experiences you can book on Boxing Day to make the most of your day off. Plus, discover the restaurants, cafes and bars open, too.
9 Northern Territory road trip itineraries for epic outback adventures
Hit the open outback road and explore some of the NT's most scenic national parks, waterfalls and hot springs.
Holiday homes in Perth
Discover your home away from home in the centre of the city or along the beach in Perth.
6 Northern Territory family holiday destinations that are truly unforgettable
These kid-friendly destinations in the NT are the perfect way to introduce kids to the stunning territory, from the Top End to the Red Centre, including a list of our favourite swimming spots for the ultimate cool down.
Western Australia travel restrictions: Where you can go in April 2021
What you need to know before you travel in WA, including which attractions and national parks are open, where you can stay and the available modes of transport.
Best places to visit in Western Australia
Your next trip to the western state is sorted with our complete what-to-do guide.
Where to go in Adelaide
Venture through Adelaide’s city streets and beyond with this guide to help you find exactly what you’re looking for in and around this must-visit city.
Top 6 eco-lodge retreats near Perth to help you travel more sustainably
Get inspired to make your next getaway a bit greener with one of these eco-friendly lodges near Perth.
8 romantic getaways in Southwest WA for the perfect loved-up holiday
From luxury spa hotels to eco-friendly yoga retreats, there are endless romantic accommodation in Southwest WA worthy of surprising that special someone.
Jetstar’s Christmas sale is flying domestic from $35 and international from $102
EXPIRED: Jetstar's Christmas sale has come early with domestic flights starting from $35 and international starting from $102 each way.
Ask an Expert