Scenic flights in Brisbane: A guide to where, when and the best deals
Feel like a VIP and take-off in style for a scenic flight you won’t soon forget.
Choosing a scenic flight over Brisbane is an absolutely stunning way to see the city from a truly unique perspective.
Take it all in as your pilot gets clearance for take-off, feel the power as your aircraft takes to the sky and then experience the best views Brisbane has to offer.
Scenic flights in Brisbane deals
Popular Tourist Attractions & Experiences coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Aug 2020||Extra 10% off Australia activities with code||RBF****|
|13 Jul 2020||Extra $10 off site-wide with code||FDR****|
|4 Aug 2020||Up to $20 off skydiving with code||GRO****|
|4 Aug 2020||Get 10% off when you buy 2 experiences||PLU****|
|6 Jul 2020||Extra USD$10 off activities with code||TRA****|
Where can I do scenic flights in Brisbane?
All experiences listed depart from nearby Archerfield Airport, just 15 minutes from the centre of the city.
Our top picks of scenic flights you can book now
Best for price: Brisbane City Scenic Flight, Sky Dance from RedBalloon
- See Brisbane and beyond from 1,000ft for just $230
- Fly through the lush valleys around Mt Coot-tha, Mt Nebo and the Samford Valley
- An exciting way to see the area like never before and experience the wonder of flight
Best for value: Bay Island Tour Scenic Flight, Sky Dance from RedBalloon
- Scenic flight across Brisbane City and towards Moreton Bay and Stradbroke Island
- Before you fly enjoy complimentary refreshments and a pre-flight briefing
- The experience includes a presentation on the natural geological and spiritual history of the area so you can better enjoy your flight
- A luxurious experience exploring the region from above for only $330
Best for experience length: Mt Warning and Border Ranges Scenic Flight, Sky Dance from RedBalloon
- An incredible 75-minute scenic flight taking you up close and personal to Mt Warning
- Fly through the Scenic Rim and Border Ranges surrounding Brisbane
- Enjoy a full-on VIP experience with pre-flight espresso, chocolate and refreshments
- Ride in a turbo-charged Piper Saratoga or Piper Chieftain
Best for views: Sunset Champagne Scenic Flight from RedBalloon
- Take in the views on a sunset scenic flight over the Scenic Rim
- Fly up past the city at 1,000ft where you can see the incredible geological features of the city’s beginnings
- Experience the wonder of flight in luxury with a glass of bubbles
- Get the best of both worlds with views in the light of day ending with a stunning sunset
Does your company belong in this list?
Scenic flights compared
|Brisbane City Scenic Flight||RedBalloon||$230||Brisbane City||30 minutes|
|Bay Island Tour Scenic Flight||RedBalloon||$330||Brisbane City, Moreton Bay and Stradbroke Island||45–60 minutes|
|Mt Warning and Border Ranges Scenic Flight||RedBalloon||$430||Mt Warning and the Scenic Rim||75 minutes|
|Sunset Champagne Scenic Flight||RedBalloon||$400||The Scenic Rim||30 minutes|
Feature image: RedBalloon
Ask an Expert