Scenic flights in Brisbane: A guide to where, when and the best deals
Feel like a VIP and take-off in style for a scenic flight you won’t soon forget.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Choosing a scenic flight over Brisbane is an absolutely stunning way to see the city from a truly unique perspective.
Take it all in as your pilot gets clearance for take-off, feel the power as your aircraft takes to the sky and then experience the best views Brisbane has to offer.
Scenic flights in Brisbane deals
Where can I do scenic flights in Brisbane?
All experiences listed depart from nearby Archerfield Airport, just 15 minutes from the centre of the city.
Our top picks of scenic flights you can book now
Best for price: Brisbane City Scenic Flight, Sky Dance from RedBalloon
- See Brisbane and beyond from 1,000ft for just $230
- Fly through the lush valleys around Mt Coot-tha, Mt Nebo and the Samford Valley
- An exciting way to see the area like never before and experience the wonder of flight
Best for value: Bay Island Tour Scenic Flight, Sky Dance from RedBalloon
- Scenic flight across Brisbane City and towards Moreton Bay and Stradbroke Island
- Before you fly enjoy complimentary refreshments and a pre-flight briefing
- The experience includes a presentation on the natural geological and spiritual history of the area so you can better enjoy your flight
- A luxurious experience exploring the region from above for only $330
Best for experience length: Mt Warning and Border Ranges Scenic Flight, Sky Dance from RedBalloon
- An incredible 75-minute scenic flight taking you up close and personal to Mt Warning
- Fly through the Scenic Rim and Border Ranges surrounding Brisbane
- Enjoy a full-on VIP experience with pre-flight espresso, chocolate and refreshments
- Ride in a turbo-charged Piper Saratoga or Piper Chieftain
Best for views: Sunset Champagne Scenic Flight from RedBalloon
- Take in the views on a sunset scenic flight over the Scenic Rim
- Fly up past the city at 1,000ft where you can see the incredible geological features of the city’s beginnings
- Experience the wonder of flight in luxury with a glass of bubbles
- Get the best of both worlds with views in the light of day ending with a stunning sunset
Does your company belong in this list?
Scenic flights compared
|Brisbane City Scenic Flight||RedBalloon||$230||Brisbane City||30 minutes|
|Bay Island Tour Scenic Flight||RedBalloon||$330||Brisbane City, Moreton Bay and Stradbroke Island||45–60 minutes|
|Mt Warning and Border Ranges Scenic Flight||RedBalloon||$430||Mt Warning and the Scenic Rim||75 minutes|
|Sunset Champagne Scenic Flight||RedBalloon||$400||The Scenic Rim||30 minutes|
Feature image: RedBalloon
More guides on Finder
Escape rooms in Sydney
Lock in an escape room experience in Sydney with our guide detailing what you need to know.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Adelaide filled with fun in the sun
Book a day out at the beach, the winery, the cinema or more this Boxing Day with these top activities.
9 fun things to do on Boxing Day in Brisbane
Here’s what you can get up to this Boxing Day in Brisbane.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Melbourne 2021
Go out for brunch, hit the beach, cruise the waterways and more. Here's what to get up to on Boxing Day in Melbourne.
9 Northern Territory road trip itineraries for epic outback adventures
Hit the open outback road and explore some of the NT's most scenic national parks, waterfalls and hot springs.
6 Northern Territory family holiday destinations that are truly unforgettable
These kid-friendly destinations in the NT are the perfect way to introduce kids to the stunning territory, from the Top End to the Red Centre, including a list of our favourite swimming spots for the ultimate cool down.
Best places to visit in the Northern Territory in 2021
Unique cultural experiences and picturesque natural wonders await in these six destinations. Plus, our top picks on the territory's best camp sites.
Western Australia travel restrictions: Where you can go in April 2021
What you need to know before you travel in WA, including which attractions and national parks are open, where you can stay and the available modes of transport.
Queensland travel restrictions | What’s open in April 2021?
Here’s everything you need to know about travelling in Australia’s sunshine state in April 2021.
Where to book virtual tours and experiences
Travel the world from your living room with online tours and experiences hosted by locals and experts. Here’s where to book them.
Ask an Expert