Scandal hits Foxtel Play
In the TV show sense, not in the outrage sense, as Scandal makes the move from defunct Presto to Foxtel Play.
It has only been a few short weeks since Foxtel shuttered its Presto streaming service in favour of a wider range of cheaper Foxtel Play (now Foxtel Now) packages. When Presto shut down, it left a number of series that were previously available to stream somewhat in limbo.
Foxtel has announced that Scandal, previously a Presto show, has made the jump over to Foxtel Play on either the Pop or Drama packs, either of which cost $15 per month with no ongoing subscription obligation.
Scandal has just hit its sixth season, which means if you want to catch up, you’ve got five seasons of watching to do. Foxtel Play will host all five previous seasons as well the already-broadcast episodes from season six and new episodes after their US broadcast debut. No guarantee that they'll match up to the drama and downright surreal nature of US politics right now, but then Scandal is strictly fictional. At least so far.
- The best TV shows and movies to stream this week: Homecoming and Outlaw King
- This week in streaming: Netflix gets more Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and No Activity returns to Stan
- Answering Kayo Sports’ three biggest questions
- Gem Finder: You’re the Worst doesn’t sugarcoat romance
- Every confirmed Disney+ TV show and what we’d like to see