Grab Savings Direct coupons and get some major savings on electronics, gaming, fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
Savings Direct is one of the best online shopping deals store in Australia. You will find discount prices and bargain offers on items such as laptops, electronics, toys and homewares. The aim of Savings Direct is to provide their customers the best deal that will not cross your budget with a wide range of products to satisfy their customers.
They are offering thousands of great value products to their customers and have categorised the products to make it easier for you to shop online instead of feeling lost while you are trying to find what you want. The categories include fashion, beauty, electronics, toys, lifestyle, home appliances, home bedding, furniture, home wares and Apple or Android accessories.
Savings Direct promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Savings Direct right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use Savings Direct’s promo code?
You need to enter a promo code or a coupon code when you purchase an item from Savings Direct in order to take advantage of discounts on a product. However, you are required to validate the coupon code before you proceed to place your order.
- When you click the item you wish to purchase, a page will open where you can see the complete product description. If you want to continue shopping. If you’d like the purchase the item, click on 'buy now'.
- A new page will open where you are required to click ‘proceed to checkout’ if you want to finalise your order. You can also edit your cart by clicking a link ‘view or edit your cart, as shown in the picture below.
- Once you are directed to your cart, you can enter a coupon code in the field as shown in the picture below and can confirm all your shopping detail.
- Once you are ready to proceed, click ‘proceed to checkout’ and you will be directed to a page where you can sign in if you already are a member or you can choose to checkout as a guest.
- Continue by entering your billing and shipping details. When at the ‘order confirmation’ stage, where it says ‘To apply a gift certificate or coupon code to this order, please enter the code below and click apply’. Then click ‘apply’ to validate your coupon.
- Finalise the order by entering your payment details.
Now you've saved on your purchase!
Pros and cons of Savings Direct
- Warranty. Savings Direct offer their customers a Dead On Arrival (DOA) warranty which means that they will repair or replace the product at their discretion and cost if a product is damaged during shipping and a claim for the same is made within 14 days from the date of dispatch.
- Money-back guarantee. They also offer a money back guarantee. Moreover, if you see a cheaper product elsewhere on any other Australian deal site, you can contact Savings Direct and they may beat it by 5%.
- Secure shopping. When you purchase an item from Savings Direct your information is fully encrypted. They respect your privacy and their online checkout is protected by SSL technology.
- Loyalty club. They do not offer any loyalty program. However, you can purchase a gift certificate and can take advantage of discounts by applying promo codes.
Shipping guide for Savings Direct
All orders are usually dispatched the next business days once payments are confirmed. If you are not available at your home to sign a delivery, it is recommended that you should provide your workplace address. But if you have not provided any other address, a note will be left in your letter box advising you either to collect your package from the nearest post office, or in case of courier, a contact detail to re-arrange the delivery of your package.
The shipping cost is mentioned on every product page and an automatic delivery discount is offered by Savings Direct when you purchase multiple items. Lower shipping cost is charged if you purchase more than one item at a time.
Savings Direct provides shipping services anywhere in Australia. Their courier partners are Australia Post, DHL, TNT and eParcel. They also ship non bulky products to PO Box address. It takes about 4 business days to ship the product to Sydney metro and about 5 business days to regional N.S.W. 10 days are required to deliver the goods in other Australian States. Following is a brief guide of delivery times;
|4 to 5 working days||VIC|
|5 to 7 working days||TAS|
|5 to 7 working days||QLD|
|4 to 5 working days||SA|
|3 to 4 working days||NSW|
|7 to 10 working days||WA|
|4 to 5 working days||ACT|
|7 to 10 working days||NT|
If you purchase a heavy item which needs to be delivered to a remote location that is difficult to access by courier services or Australia Post, it may not be possible to deliver you the product and in that case, Savings Direct will refund you the whole amount.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Savings Direct’s items
If you wish to return or exchange a product or wish to claim a refund, you are required to return the product within 14 days from the date of dispatch. You can return a product if you have a change of mind, or if you find a fault in the product. However, you cannot claim a refund or exchange or return a product if you have used the product inappropriately, the ‘change of mind’ period of 14 days has elapsed or if the items were clearly labelled as damaged or faulty.
You are required to provide your order number and a complete description of the problem along with the photograph of a product. Savings Direct will contact you within 48 hours to give further instructions or ask questions.
About Savings Direct and its history
Savings Direct was established in January 2010 as an online shopping deals store in Australia and is 100% owned and operated by Australians. Before they started their business as a shopping deals store, they were auction-brokers in Australia on eBay. They are also importer and wholesaler with their factories in the United States, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.
They offer exciting products to their huge chain of customers and are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you. Their friendly customer service team, stock scouts, marketing team, web designers, programmers, consultants and a distribution centre and delivery folks have made it possible to run an online shopping deals business successfully. You can chat with their sales representative online if you have any concerns. They will try to resolve your query as soon as possible to help you stay at ease while you are shopping online with Savings Direct.