Save up to $800 off your next Princess Cruises sail
Kick back, relax and enjoy the ocean views.
Princess Cruises is one of the most luxurious cruise lines on the ocean and with its latest sale boasting up to $800 off cabins, you've no excuse not to give yourself this early Christmas present.
You don't even have to take time off with two-night mini breaks in the mix. These start from $230 per person based on twin share and can take you between Brisbane and Sydney.
Or, take an extra day off and you can travel between Melbourne and Sydney from $355 per person instead.
Longer cruises can take you away for 14 nights to breathtaking destinations in the South Pacific. This includes Lifou, Mystery Island, Dravuni, Suva, Mare and Lautoka.
Those wishing to stay a little closer to home can tuck into a handful of New Zealand cruises. The shortest is 11 nights and starts in Auckland, calling in at Tauranga, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin before finishing off in Sydney.
Cruises are available throughout 2019 and 2020 and are on sale until 22 November 2018.
Explore your options and book your spots through CruiseAway.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know