Save up to $500 per cabin with this Carnival Cruise sale
Plus, pay just $99 to secure your room.
Carnival Cruises has just released its Ready Steady Fun sale, cutting prices on trips heading to the South Pacific. This deal is for discounts up to $500 off per cabin plus $99 deposits.
Four cruises are featured in this sale with stops throughout New Caledonia and Vanuatu and departure dates span from September to November.
One of the sale highlights is the 11-night New Caledonia and Vanuatu cruise from $1,249 per person. Not only do you get to visit five different ports in two exotic island destinations but you also get to experience five full days at sea.
Starting prices include $899 for an eight-night New Caledonia cruise out of Sydney.
In all cases, prices include all main meals (except specialty restaurants), most entertainment onboard and all port charges and government fees.
Do you see yourself in the South Pacific for your next holiday? If so, zip over to Flight Centre and get your room before it's taken.
The Ready Steady Fun sale is available until 7 June unless sold out prior.
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day