Save up to $500 and pay half-price deposits with Celebrity Cruises Worldwide sale
It's all smooth sailing from here on in.
Get ready to save big with the latest Celebrity Cruises Worldwide sale. You can score up to $500 off and pay half-price deposits on select cruises setting sail between August 2019 and May 2021.
That's right. You have almost two years' worth of cruises to choose from and hundreds of sailings. That's almost too much choice.
Here are some of the highlights of the sale to help you decide:
- A 3-day journey from Sydney from $529 twin share. Spend a long weekend on the Celebrity Solstice with its onboard theatre, casino, two pools and ten restaurants to keep you occupied.
- 10-day South Pacific cruise from $1,663 twin share. The cruise departs Sydney on 14 December 2019 and sails to Vanuatu and New Caledonia.
- 11-day New Zealand cruise from $1,710 twin share. This one-way cruise takes full advantage of all the best the North and South Islands have to offer including stops in Milford Sound, Dunedin, Akaroa and Tauranga.
Full details on all the available cruises can be found on CruiseAway's website where you can get a free quote and book your cabin.
You'll need to be quick, though. You only have until 10 July 2019 to grab your spot.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do