Save up to 40% with Princess Cruises with Great Escape Sale
Escape to Australia, Southeast Asia, Japan, Hawaii or Tahiti from $849 per person.
Unfortunately, this can make it a little hard to find a good sale. Luckily we’ve just gotten word of its Great Escape sale and you can save up to 40% on select cruises.
Cruises on sale are for those looking for a big adventure with return trips around Asia to one-way sailings between the US and Australia.
Prices start as low as $849 for the 12-night Southern Islands Explorer Cruise. Starting in Kobe, Japan and travelling around Japan, South Korea, this a great one to combine with a holiday in Japan.
You can also save on a return flight by taking a one-way cruise like the 28 Night Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Crossing Cruise from $4,499. Start in Los Angeles with stops in French Polynesia, Tahiti and New Zealand before disembarking in Sydney.
There are six cruises on sale with destinations around Australia, Southeast Asia, Japan, Hawaii or Tahiti and departures as soon as June.
The Great Escape sale is available until 24 May unless sold out prior.Go to Flight Centre to explore the full range of itineraries and prices, and make your booking.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?