Save up to 40% with G Adventures EOFY sale
Pick out the trip you've always dreamed of and save up to $2,345.
From the isolated islands of the Galapagos to the mountainous wilds of Canada and over to the wildlife wonderland of Eastern Africa, G Adventures has dropped prices on its tours for 18 to 39-year olds by as much as 40%.
The biggest discount we found is for the 43-day Best of the USA tour from $4,354 saving a whopping $2,345 off full price. Explore the legendary national parks, iconic cities and national monuments found all around the USA.
In general, you'll find savings of up to 40% off , up to 20% off select Africa expeditions, up to 20% off a range of India and Sri Lanka journeys and up to 25% off select trips around North America.
You can test out whether you’re up for a small group tour with an 8-day jaunt through Southern Thailand from $519. Pair it with Flight Centre’s current Thailand sale with flights from $287 return for maximum savings.
Want to explore somewhere a bit closer to home? Check out the 15-day Highlights of New Zealand tour from $2,559. Check out the must-sees on both islands including hanging with the Maori in a traditional village, walking the beaches of Kaikoura and getting your adrenaline fix in Queenstown.
Some of the our favourite tours in the sale include:
- Best of Vietnam for 15 days from $1,444
- New Orleans to San Francisco Road Trip for 15 days from $1,714
- Rajasthan and Varanasi on a Shoestring for 20 days from $1,062
- In Search of Iguassu - From Rio to Buenos Aires for 17 days from $2,379
- Dunnes, Deltas and Falls - From Victoria Falls to Cape Town for 21 days from $2,549
Head to G Adventures to book your 18-to-Thirty-Somethings Adventure by 30 June to secure your spot.
Searching for more great End of Financial Year travel sales? We've found 500+ for you here to tuck into to help you save big on your next big trip.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?