Save up to 40% on sailings with the latest Royal Caribbean Sale
Set sail from just $398 around Asia, Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific.
If you’ve been considering a cruise for your next holiday then now is the time to seal the deal. Royal Caribbean is having a massive clearance sale and you can save up to 40% if you book before 18 July.
There are dozens of cruises on offer with dates well into 2020 and destinations all around Asia, Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific.
The best deal we found is for the 10-day Vanuatu and New Caledonia trip from Sydney from $1,099 per person, visiting Mare, Lifou, Port Vila and Isle of Pines.
For something a little bit shorter, have a look at the 6-day Tasmania cruise from $849 with an overnight in Hobart.
For the adventurous cruisers, check out the 14-day sail from Sydney to Singapore from $1,498. You get to visit spots all the way up the east coast of Queensland before a day in Darwin and finally disembarking in Singapore. This one has a good balance of sea days so you can relax in between your on-land exploring.
Other cruise highlights include the following:
- 12-night South Pacific Cruise: At just $1,799 per person based on twin share, this cruise takes you from Sydney through to the South Pacific's best destinations, including Noumea, Mare, Isle of Pines and Mystery Island.
- 9-day Australia Cruise: Explore the east coast from Sydney up to Brisbane and Airlie Beach and back from $949 per person during summer 2019.
- 11-day New Zealand expedition: See Dunedin, Wellington, Milford Sound and all the nicest spots around New Zealand as you explore both the North and South islands from $1,408 per person.
For a full list of cruises on sale as well as where to inquire for more info, visit CruiseAway.
This sale ends 18 July unless cabins sell out earlier.
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open