Save up to 30% on sailings with the latest Royal Caribbean Sale
You can also score up to an extra US$400 in on-board credit.
The 2018 cruise season may be winding down but for those of you anxious to get right back on board, there's more than a handful of late-2018 and 2019 sailings available at a top-notch price with Royal Caribbean.
Right now, the luxury cruise line is awarding early birds with up to a massive 30% off sailings, 19 of which depart from Australia and 3 of which travel the Indian Ocean and Europe.
Cruise lengths start from just four days, so you can get your sea legs if you've never tried travelling this way before or you can take a minimal amount of days off work but still come back feeling like a million bucks.
This short but sweet cruise is a round-trip journey from Sydney to Melbourne return and starts at just $929 per person, based on twin share – that's less than $200 per day. All meals and entertainment as well as gratuities are included. It sets sail in April next year giving you plenty of time to get excited. You can inquire now for more info.
Other cruise highlights include the following:
- 11-Night South Pacific Cruise: At just $1,929 per person based on twin share, this cruise works out to be around $175 per day and takes you from Sydney through to the South Pacific's best destinations, including Isle of Pines, Mystery Island, Noumea and Mare. For those with itchy feet, this is perfect as it departs in October 2018.
- 8-Night Australia Cruise: Explore the eastern coast of Australia from Sydney up to Brisbane and Airlie Beach and back from $1,369 per person during summer 2019.
- 7-Night Greek Isle Cruise: Hitting up Europe over winter? You're in luck because Royal Caribbean has a cruise through the most beautiful Greek islands. The cruise departs from Venice in November. Prices start from $1,059 per person and includes up to US$400 on-board credit for suite cabin bookings, US$200 for balcony cabins, US$150 for outside cabins and US$100 for inside cabins.
For a full list of cruises on sale as well as where to inquire for more info, visit Flight Centre.
This sale ends 5 May unless cabins sell out earlier.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals