Save up to $2,500 on travel this month with Gate1 Travel
The more you spend, the bigger the discount.
For those of you not yet in the know, Gate1 Travel specialises in first-class tours and river cruises around the world and for a limited time you can save up to $2,500 on any escorted tour or river cruise.
You can book take the ultimate luxury vacation with something like the 23-day Italy and Danube river cruise from $7,189 per person. The cruise includes meals, local tours and first-class accommodation in Italy, Germany, Austria and Hungary.
Or tick something new off your bucket-list with a tour through the Galapagos Islands or Antarctica.
There are tours throughout Asia, Latin America, Europe, Africa and North America with something to suit every travel style.
The 7-day Essential National Parks tour is perfect for the active traveller and the 19-day Kenya and Uganda Wildlife Exploration tour is ideal for the nature lover.
Some of the highlights of the sale include:
- 9-day Art and Wine of Spain tour from $2,209 - Explore Barcelona, Bilbao and Madrid with a focus on wine tasting in each region and the most famous art museums in Spain.
- 14-day Kaleidoscope of South America from $3,709 - A whirlwind tour through the top sites in South America, including Chili, Argentina and Brazil.
- 12-day tour through Holland, Germany, Luxembourg and Belgium from $2,829 - Visit local fishing villages, enjoy a glass-top boat cruise through the canals of Amsterdam and get an insight into the important history of the area.
- 14 Day Classic South Africa from $4,029 - Visit six different spots in South Africa including a side trip to Victoria Falls.
- 20 Day China and Tokyo tour from $4,599 - Get two trips in one with a tour through China, Hong Kong and Tokyo with a four nights cruise upstream on the Yangtze River.
Here’s how you can save:
- Spend $2000+ and save $200
- Spend $4000+ and save $700
- Spend $8000+ and save $1000
- Spend $10,000+ and save $1500
- Spend $15,000+ and save $2500
This sale ends 31 May and all bookings can be made direct with Gate1 Travel.