Save big with up to 25% off Antarctic expeditions
Score up to $5,050 off and explore the most remote parts of the world.
For many, Antarctica is that last lingering entry on the bucket list and for a very good reason: the cost.
Flight Centre has you covered though, with its latest sale on Antarctica Voyages where you can save up to $5,050.
The best price we found is for the 10-night Antarctic Explorer cruise sailing from Ushuaia in Argentina from $10,480 twin share. The sailing departs on 6 November and visits the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula.
If you want to make the most of your time down south, then check out the 18 day Falklands and South Georgia Cruise. At $15,150 twin share, it's on sale for 25% off, saving you a massive $5,050.
Your other options include:
- 10-night Photography Series: Antarctic Explorer from $10,650 (save $3,550)
- 13-night Photography Series: Crossing the Antarctic Circle from $12,900 (save $4,300)
- 10-night Antarctic Explorer From Buenos Aires from $14,390 (save $1,460)
- 13-night Crossing the Antarctic Circle cruise from $14,620 (save $2,580)
These trips also include a slew of extras including flight transfers, one-night pre-cruise accommodation, meals and shore excursions.
For help on which cruise is best for you, check out our ultimate guide to Antarctica cruise holidays.
This deal ends on 31 July 2018 so check out all the cruises at Flight Centre to make your Antarctic dream a reality.
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know