Save big on hundreds of cruises with Carnival’s Colossal Cruise Sale
Cruisers can score up to $500 on board credit and $1 deposits on destinations worldwide.
If you're one of the lucky ones who is anticipating a fair chunk of change back from your tax return, you might want to take a peek at Carnival Australia's Colossal Cruise Sale for a well-deserved break for a year well worked.
It’s not using colossal lightly either as close to 1,800 cruises are on sale starting from today with departures between October 2018 and April 2020.
You can expect deposits as low as $1 as well as onboard credits (OBC) of up to $500 per person across a range of itineraries from 2-night getaways to a massive 235-night sailing.
Some of the highlights include:
- A 14-night Indonesian Explorer cruise to Singapore on P&O Cruises’ Pacific Dawn from $1,499. Explore Port Douglas, Darwin, Dili, Komodo Island and Benoa along the way with $150 OBC per room and $1 deposits.
- A 9-day Glitzy New Caledonia Sail with Carnival with stops in Nouméa, Maré and Isle of Pines. Prices start from $1,050 with OBC of up to $350 and half-price deposits.
- A 14-night Princess Cruises voyage to Fiji departing Sydney from $2,088 with an OBC of $150 per room and half-price deposits. Visit ports in Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia.
- A 16-night one-way cruise from Cape Town to Fremantle via Mauritius on Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth from $2,719. OBC of up to USD $500 per person is available and deposits are reduced to 5%.
- A 13-day New Zealand Panorama voyage from Auckland to Sydney with Holland America Line from $1,799. Score OBC up to US$250 and $99 deposits per person.
Check out all the cruises on offer and make your choice over at CruiseAway.
The Colossal Cruise Sale is available until 9 July 2019 unless sold out prior.