Save $1,000+ on one of the world’s greatest cruiseliners
Australia's in for a royal treat in the 2018-19 cruise season.
In 2017 Royal Caribbean may have underestimated how much Australians love their cruises, because the 2018-19 season is shaping up to deliver an extra-special focus on Australasia, especially the ever-popular Australia - New Zealand cruises.
Infact, Ovation of the Seas will be having a longer Australian season than ever before. This is a big deal, because there's no ship quite like it. Completed in 2016, it's one of the newest, biggest and most innovative superliners anywhere on Earth. Onboard you can find skydiving and surfing simulators, one of the literally best theaters on the planet, martini-mixing robots and eighteen impressive restaurants (including one of Jamie Oliver's own).
In particular, you can look for the SeaPlex on this ship. It's the single largest "indoor active space" at sea, home to bumper cars, a roller rink, full-sized basketball court and even a circus school, rounded off with a floating DJ booth and the area's own food truck to keep everyone happy.
In short, it's one of the single best cruise ships ever made, and Australia's getting it almost all to itself in 2018-19.
Despite the extra-long Australian season, spots are filling up fast. This is no surprise. Not only is it one of the most in-demand and family friendly ships anywhere, but there are some massive group and family discounts going right now, on top of the usual cheap early-bird rates. In fact, until 30 June you can get:
- Buy one, get one half price. Basically 50% off the second guest.
- 25% off guests 3 and 4 per room. An additional quarter off the price of the third and fourth guests.
- Free balcony upgrade. Only on select cruises, however, and for cruises of 5 nights or more.
Put it all together and you've got some immense savings for couple, group and family bookings. If you head over here to check out the Ovation cruises or make a booking, you'll also see the bonuses on top of it.
Depending on the cruise, these might be straight up discounts, onboard credit or flight specials, on top of the group and balcony deals. The main event is definitely the group deals, however, so you really can't go wrong.
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
- Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale
- Get the best views at sea with Royal Caribbean’s Balcony Upgrade sale
- Royal Caribbean Australia Day sale has up to 40% off guests
- The Australian Open 2021 is one sail away with P&O Cruises