How to win your share of $6,000 worth of beauty goodies thanks to Sand & Sky
Have yourself a merry little Christmas with Sand & Sky's 12 massive days of beauty giveaways.
One of our favourite parts of the holiday season has to be the advent calendars. No matter how old we get, there's just something about getting a little gift every day that really puts us in the Christmas spirit. Beauty brand Sand & Sky obviously agrees with us on this notion, because it's about to start offering up its own advent calendar of sorts. It's giving you the chance to win gift packs every day for 12 days in the lead up to Christmas.
Rather than chocolates or lollies though, the brand is pulling out all the stops with products from some of the most internationally renowned beauty brands around. We're talking Face Halo, Frank Body, Benefit and more, meaning that winning any of the prize packs is absolutely guaranteed to pop a smile on your face.
Just check out what's on offer below:
- Benefit Australia – Ultimate prize pack worth $250
- Function of Beauty – Gift card worth $150
- Makeup Fridge – A makeup fridge
- Clarisonic – 2 Holiday Gift Sets worth $200 each
- TJ Swim – Gift voucher worth $200
- Foreo – The Luna Mini Facial Cleansing Brush worth $219
- Face Halo – Entire collection
- Ciate London – 5 prize packs
- Frank Body – 1 Mega Complexion Crew Kit worth $99.95, 1 Shiny Things Kit worth $49.95 and 1 Non-Stop Hair Duo Kit worth $34.05
- Coco & Eve – An entire year's worth of hair masks
The giveaway will run from 12-23 of December, giving you plenty of chances to grab yourself an early Christmas gift. To enter, you will need to follow @sandandskyaus and the partnering brand whose gift pack you want to win on Instagram. From there, simply like the relevant post and tag a mate who would also enjoy an early Christmas treat.
If you're not feeling overly lucky, you can also check out Sephora's 12 Days of Gifting. The beauty giant is currently offering a new beauty deal every day, with discounts of up to 50% off, so be sure to check it out.