Score $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus from Telstra — But you’ll have to hurry
You can now snag a brand new Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus handset with a sweet discount through Telstra for a limited time only.
Are you after a mobile phone upgrade? You'll be happy to hear Telstra's offering the Samsung Galaxy S21+ device for $300 cheaper until 24 May only.
It's the first big phone release of 2021 from Samsung that had all of us gadget junkies on the edge of our seats with excitement.
If, since then, you've been looking to get your hands on this bad boy but weren't willing to pay big, you're in luck.
Below you'll find an overview of the discount and specs for Samsung Galaxy S21+. It's 5G compatible and, as Samsung points out, has been "designed to revolutionise video and photography".
Samsung Galaxy S21+ from Telstra – $300 off
Discounted phone price (128GB)
- Pay $103 monthly over 12 months, or $51.50 over 24 months
- Your total device cost for the S21+ comes to $1,332, down from $1,536
Discounted phone price (256GB)
- Pay $111 monthly over 12 months, or $55.50 over 24 months
- Your total device cost for the S21+ comes to $1,236, down from $1,632
You can take a closer look at Telstra's S21 discounted prices here.
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ LTPS, 120hz
- CPU: Snapdragon 875 (Exynos 2100 in Australia)
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP Ultra wide, 12MP main, 64MP telephoto
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery Life: 4,800mAh
- Colours: Phantom Silver, Phantom Black, Phantom Violet
What happens if I want to cancel?
Easy. If you want to cancel your service before the end of your contract date all you have to do is pay out any remaining device, handset and accessory payments associated with the service you're cancelling.