Mobile devices, tablets, digital imaging products, electronic wearables and accessories – you can snap them up for less using our Samsung promo codes. Read on to see how you can save.
Samsung Electronics and Samsung Mobile Phones Promo Codes for December 2017
|Buy the Samsung Galaxy 6 & get Free Delivery||Buy the Samsung Galaxy 6 directly from the Samsung Store for Free Delivery.||
|Pre-order a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 & get a free wireless charger.||Buy your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 now for shipment on the release date.||
|Samsung - Free next business day delivery||Get free next business day delivery to most metro areas if you order before 2pm at Samsung.||
What can I buy from the Samsung Online Shop?
While Samsung caters to much of your household’s electronics and appliance needs, not everything is available to purchase online. Here’s a breakdown of what you CAN buy from their online shop:
- Samsung Galaxy Smartphones: – Possibly Apple’s largest rival, the Samsung Galaxy is a force to be reckoned with. You can purchase the Galaxy Note, Ace, S, Neo, Alpha, and more online.
- Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phones: – Anyone less inclined toward Smartphones or looking for something cheaper for a short trip in Australia, Samsung also offers cheaper standard mobile phones.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: – The Galaxy Tabs are one of their best selling products and is lightweight, portable, and can easily be connected to your phone.
- Samsung Camera: – From smart cameras to NXs – Samsung has a nice array of cameras for amateurs and the more seasoned photographer.
- Samsung Watch: – Smart watches are hot right now and Samsung’s one of the forerunners of the game offering their Gear series at varying prices.
- Samsung Accessories: – What would your new piece of tech be if you couldn’t dress it up or add to it with an accessory? Samsung offers accessories for your phone, tablets, cameras and watches including headphones, cases, chargers and cables.
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Series
Want to stay up-to-date with your Samsung tech? Here are the latest and most popular Samsung products.
Samsung Review: Pros and Cons of Samsung
- Reputation: Samsung is a renowned and well respected brand, worldwide, so you can rest assured that their products will be the genuine article and top quality, too.
- Online support: If you’re having any technical issues with your purchased item, you can refer to their website to troubleshoot or contact a Samsung representative through their online Support Section to resolve your issue easily.
- Express / next-day delivery available: Order before 2pm and you can receive your item the following business day.
- No backorders: If the item you’re after is unavailable on Samsung’s online shop, there is no backorder option. You will have to return to the site at a later date to see if they have restocked or not.
- Not all Samsung items can be purchased online: Larger electronics like fridges and washing machines are not currently available to buy online. You’ll have to visit a Samsung store or affiliate to purchase these.
What payment methods does Samsung Online Shop accept?
Samsung Online Store accepts the following forms of payment:
- American Express
Samsung’s free delivery deal
Samsung Online Store offers two delivery methods - both of which are free. Express Shipping is only available to metropolitan areas of Australia, and requires you to complete your order before 2pm AEST for it to be delivered the following business day. Standard shipping applies to all other areas and will delivery your product within 1–7 working days. You’ll receive a text message to confirm that your item has dispatched.
What is Samsung’s returns policy
Items purchased online from Samsung are eligible for exchange or refund, providing the item complies with their Change of Mind policy. Eligibility requirements includes:
- Returns within 14 days
- You must lodge your return by contacting the Samsung Customer Care Team on their 1300-number (which you can obtain from their website)
- Product must be made available for collection and inspection
- Product and its documentation must be unused and in re-sellable condition, with packaging unopened (unless you’re returning due to a fault or damage during delivery)
Faulty and damaged items may be eligible for a replacement or refund (for major failures). The eligibility and approval of these will be determined upon inspection by a Samsung representative. If the failure is not major, Samsung may decide to repair your item as an alternative.