2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who visit and Like the Finder Tech Facebook page and answer the competition question during the promotional period. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Entry is Only one (1) entry permitted per person. In the event of multiple entries, only the first will be valid.
5. Incomplete, fraudulent, obscene or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. This Competition is neither sponsored, endorsed, administered by nor associated with Facebook.
8. Promotion commences on 9:00AM AEDT 28/3/2017. Entries close 5:00PM AEST 11/4/2017, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. The winning entrants will be notified during business hours by email and posted on the finder tech Facebook page. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
9. Judging will occur on Wednesday, April 12 at 12:00pm AEST. Judging will take place at the finder.com.au offices: Level 10, 99 York St Sydney NSW 2000.
10. The winning entrant will receive: 1 x Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone (RRP $649). The prize will be shipped to the Winner's Australian address (no P.O. Boxes) via Australia Post.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
14. The Promoter is finder.com.au® Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
finder.com.au Samsung Galaxy A5 competition terms and conditions (game of skill)
Ask an Expert