If you’re looking for chic, trendy, high-quality yet affordable apparel, bags and shoes, Sambag has what you need.
Sambag is Australia’s leading luxury fashion lifestyle brand for women. From humble beginnings, the once small range of bags sold at Sydney’s Paddington Markets has now gained a loyal following and continues to capture not just the Australian market but the international market as well.
Known for its timeless pieces, Sambag offers a wide range of items for the stylish woman. The range includes fashionable ballet flats and other footwear, trendy bags, accessories, scarves and sensational-smelling candles.
Sambag promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2018
Sambag Review | Pros and cons of Sambag
- Free delivery on orders over $200. Complimentary delivery is available for orders over $200 so you get to save when you buy more.
- Super-fast delivery. Sambag has partnered with Want It Now to offer Sydney customers same-day delivery direct to your door.
- Stylish but affordable fashion. Sambag has answered your needs by delivering quality and trendy styles that won’t hurt your hip pocket.
- Secure shopping. Sambag values every customer and protects your information. All credit card transactions are processed using Secure Pay, a secure online payment gateway.
- No loyalty club. There is no loyalty program for frequent customers.
Shipping guide for Sambag
Sambag processes your orders within 1-2 business days after credit card authorisation and address verification has been cleared. Expect your parcel to arrive within 1-3 working days. Western Australia and Northern Territory customers should allow five business days for delivery.
Free shipping is offered on all standard orders over $200. Sambag has also partnered with Want It Now and offers same-day delivery to customers located within 21km of Waterloo in Sydney.
International delivery is also available for international customers and an online tracking service is available for all deliveries.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Sambag
Sambag allows the return of unsuitable items for exchange or refund, excluding postage fees, within 14 days from the date of delivery. You must email Sambag to signal your intention to return and, once your return has been approved, you need to send the items back to Sambag’s head office at your expense.
All items must be new and unused with all tags attached. Shoes must be returned in their original packaging with undamaged boxes. For faulty items that are deemed as manufacturer’s fault, you are entitled to a refund of the postage amount if you include the product’s receipt.
Processing of returned goods is approximately one week from the date of return. Sale items are not eligible for refund but may be exchanged. For hygiene reasons, return of swimwear, sunglasses and jewellery is not allowed. Items bought during flash sales are final and are not eligible for refund or exchange unless required by law.